Making an appearance this week as our featured set is the Delano Contemporary Dining Collection by Steve Silver Furniture. This stylish dining set combines clean, modern lines and a rich espresso finish with luxurious details for a sleek look that is perfect for entertaining yet functional enough for weeknight family dinners.
Each piece in this group has distinct details that create a very stylish look. The upholstered chairs feature white vinyl seats upholstery (which makes cleanup a breeze) and a cutout back design. The table has a unique tabletop design, with two crackle glass inserts. The coordinating server buffet sports the same clean line design and is dressed up with modern designed hardware.
This beautiful dining set is on display in select Becker Furniture World locations, including Maple Grove, Woodbury and Becker! For other store availability, please contact your local Becker Furniture World location!
Create a relaxing oasis to escape life’s daily hustle and bustle with the Relaxed Modern Bedroom set by Becker Furniture World. This set features a stylish affordable black metal bed, sturdy, heirloom quality wood storage pieces by Simply Amish, a stylish upholstered chair by Robin Bruce with nailhead trim and a fun jute and leather rug by Surya Rugs. The cool color scheme of warm taupe, charcoal grey and light blue emits a relaxed, ethereal feel. This bedroom set has a neutral design that would look lovely in a master bedroom, guest bedroom, teen room or young adult bedroom!
From the runway to the department store, bold tribal prints are everywhere. The fun bold prints come in a HUGE array of designs and color schemes, and are a great way to incorporate a fun design trend into your home. This design trend is so versatile, and can be used with just about any design style, from casual and relaxed to elegant and traditional. Here are five ways that you can incorporate stylish tribal prints into your home!
1. Put a pillow on it. Accent pillows on a bed or sofa are a great way to add a tribal-inspired print to your home decor without making too big of a commitment. Mix and match colors for a playful look, or add a few in the same color family for a more subtle look.
2. Center it with a rug. Rugs are a great way to bring in tribal-inspired design to a home. They can be used to center a design, or bring in a colorful bold accent to the room design.
3. Hang it on the wall. Tribal prints make great artwork. The sometimes loud designs look great as a focal point above a sofa, included in a gallery wall or even as a small accent piece.
4. Make a statement. If you’re looking to go bold, combine tribal prints in multiple pieces in the room. Incorporate the prints in the rugs, accent pieces and furniture for a fun look.
5. Go Neutral. A little uneasy about adding in all that color? Choose a tribal print in a neutral cream, white, grey or black to embrace this design trend in an elegant way!
This week’s featured group is the Messina Estates bedroom collection. This elegant bedroom set has a distinctly formal style, and would be perfect for a master bedroom, guest room or mother-in-law suite. Inspired from Queen Anne period furniture, the Messina Estates group is decorated with elegant details like ornate carvings, dramatic moldings and arched lines. Antique brass scrolled metal details pair beautifully with the rich cognac finish. The set also features modern design elements like bottom case dust proof panels, full extension drawer glides and felt lined top drawers. The Messina Estates bed set will help you make a grand design statement in your home.
The Messina Estates traditional bedroom set is on display at Becker Furniture World locations in Becker,Burnsville, Blaine, Maple Grove and Woodbury. Come visit one of our locations today to see this grand bedroom set in person!
Showing up all over the 2013 runway show, navy is back, and not just in fashion. Navy blue is popping up in home decor on walls, in fabrics and on accessories. This deep blue hue can be used almost any design style be it classic traditional, beachy coastal or even uber modern. Offering so much so much flexibility, navy can also be used as a neutral or feature color. On a wall, it can add drama, but on a pillow or upholstery it could be a neutral. Navy also coordinates with so many different colors. Pair it with tans and lighter blues in a beach design, or pair it with hot pink and white for a designer look. We love the endless options navy blue color offers in home decorating!
Want to embrace this color trend? Here are some ideas on how to incorporate navy into your home decor!
As a Wall Color. Navy can be the statement color on a wall. The bold hue adds drama to a design, without competing or overwhelming other colors in the room.
On Furniture Upholstery. Navy blue is a great upholstery option. The dark color is great for hiding any accidents or spills, but still looks stylish. Navy upholstery also looks great on tailored pieces (like this ottoman) or more relaxed slipcovered looks (like this sectional).
In Home Accessories. Paired with neutral colors, navy is a great accent color. It can be used on rugs, pillows or artwork in a room design.
Painted on wood. Navy is also a great color to use to paint wood trim, cabinets or doors. The dark color adds drama like black, but doesn’t read as aggressive.
Will you be using navy in your home decorating? Tell us, we’d love to know!
This week, our featured set is the Natuzzi Editions A297 collection. This beautiful leather upholstery set includes a leather sofa, loveseat, chair, sectional sofa, ottoman and recliner. The variety of pieces gives a wide range of options to create the perfect setting for your living room, basement rec room, den or family room. Each individual furniture piece features traditional details like elegant rolled arms and delicately turn feet. While the design style looks classic and traditional, a clean tailored look and subtle arched sofa back add fresh details that can help this sofa look good in a casual, transitional or even warm contemporary decorated home!
This Natuzzi sofa set is also customizable. Choose to upholster the custom leather sofa set in a quality Italian leather from a selection of leathers in a variety of colors.
This set also focuses on comfort. Tailored box seat cushions and plush seat back cushions create a comfortable seating area, perfect for lounging and relaxing with family and friends or watching the big game.
This stylish leather set is on display at all Becker Furniture World locations, including our Becker, Roseville, Burnsville, Blaine, Maple Grove and Woodbury stores!
Create the perfect family hangout for your living room, sitting room or family room with the cozy comfort living room design by Becker Furniture World. This stylish set is a mix of traditional, casual and transitional decor. Featuring the Lancaster collection by Kincaid Furniture, this set is perfect for family lounging but still formal enough for a living room or sitting room. The unique brown, tan and dusty blue color scheme is neutral and fresh. The occasional table set by Liberty Furniture feature turned legs, decorative moldings and elegant hardware. Paired with fun and stylish accessories, this room design is a wonderful setting for your home!
Have a great collection of artwork, photos or mementos that you love but don’t know where to start? Combine them all together for a stylish, one-of-a-kind gallery wall! Showing up in every design style gallery walls are a great way to display art in your home, and extremely versatile. Gallery walls are great for every room, from a kitchen to bedroom to bathroom to living room. Here are 5 great tips to help you create the perfect gallery wall for your home!
1. Choose items you love. Emma from the blog, A Beautiful Mess, suggests picking pieces you love to create your own custom design. This can vary from a group of photos, paintings, letters, house keys, shadow boxes, just about anything.
2. Vary the size. HGTV Star Winner Emily Henderson suggests varying the size of the pieces in the gallery wall. This adds visual interest and helps fill in the different spaces.
3. Frame Off Center. HGTV recommends arranging the artwork off weighted, or not centering something in the middle. This gives a less formal or relaxed look to the gallery wall.
4. Pick a color. Any color. Design website Houzz states that painting the gallery wall a paint color can help tie together the design. Choose a neutral palette if you want to mix and match frames, or a bold color if you’re planning to coordinate frame color./span>
5. Create frame templates. Home design blog Young House Lovetraced each of their frames onto newspaper templates to hang on the wall to get perfect spacing and idea of what the design would look like before nailing into their wall. This is a great way to experiment with different layouts before committing!
For even more ideas on how to add a gallery wall to your home, check our Gallery Wall Board on Pinterest!
This week’s featured collection is the Cherry Park Bedroom collection by Kincaid Furniture. Perfect for any master bedroom, guest room, teen bedroom or cabin, the Cherry Park collection combines traditional and contemporary elements for a stylish transitional design. Each piece in the set features a clean lines and tapered legs, a natural cherry finish and champagne colored hardware. The standout piece of the collection is the sleigh bed. Featuring an updated design, the bed has a unique slat design on the arched headboard and footboard. This stylish bedroom suite would coordinate in almost any design, from casual, to modern, to contemporary to traditional!
The Cherry Park bedroom set is on display at all Becker Furniture World locations in Becker, Roseville, Burnsville, Blaine, Maple Grove and Woodbury. Come visit any location today to see this beautiful bedroom set in person!
This week’s design board features an elegant dining room perfect for entertaining! Styled around the Modern Craftsman dining collection by Stanley Furniture, this stylish set features rich finishes, spindle details and clean lines. The design draws from mid-century and rustic styles for a classic look that can go in a traditional, contemporary or formal dining area. Combined with black metal accents, a neutral grey-tan wall color, an abstract rug and nature inspired accessories, this set has an updated, yet timeless design. This dining room is ideal for family dinners, holiday entertaining and more!